Last updated: 09 July 2020
Lakbima – Return Policy
Welcome to https://www.lakbima.com.au/ (“Site”), which is a shopping site where you can browse, select and Order product/s advertised on the Site (“Product/s”) from JTK Aus Group (ABN 98110476591), a partnership duly incorporated in the State of Victoria Australia and having its place of business at 76, Frankland Street Clyde North VIC 3978 Australia and presently trading as Lakbima (“Lakbima,” “we,” or “us”).
Customer satisfaction is important to us. This document sets forth the Return Policy for the Site. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with our returns and exchange policy.
All Orders are professionally handled and packed to avoid any damage during delivery.
If you find that you receive a Product/s that is/are damaged or cannot be used for its intended purpose, Lakbima, will offer to remedy the situation by way of a refund or replacement at your discretion if the problem is of a major nature. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission defines a major problem occurring when the Product:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the Product/s if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem with the Product/s is not of a major nature as detailed above any refund or replacement will be at our discretion. Please note that under Australian Consumer laws, we are not obliged to give a refund or offer a replacement if you have simply changed your mind about a purchased Product/s.
All returns are subject to the following conditions being met:
- In all circumstances, proof of purchase must be retained and provided when requested for us to consider refunds or replacements.
- We ask that you notify us by emailing email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery time if the Product/s has been damaged or there is a problem with the Product/s. Please include all details about the Product/s, proof of purchase, and full details of the problem. We may request a photo of the Product/s and its original packaging.
- Where we deem it possible that a refund or replacement may be necessary, we may ask for the Product/s to be returned for our inspection. We will then issue you with a return authority. No Product/s can be returned without an authority being issued. All delivery/shipping costs to return the Product/s is to be paid by you and if your claim is successful, we will reimburse capped delivery/shipping costs at standard Australia Post rates.
- Any authorised return must be received within fourteen (14) days of a return authority being issued.
- Product/s must be returned in original packaging, unless we advise otherwise, securely wrapped and with the return authority attached.
- If upon inspection of the returned Product/s we deem the cause of the problem to be due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use the Product/s as per manufacturer’s instructions, using the Product/s in a way that it was never intended to be used for or you have failed to take reasonable care, we may reject any claim for Product/s refund, Product/s replacement or refund of delivery/shipping costs.
- Refunds, replacement or delivery/shipping refunds will not be considered until we receive the Product/s when a return authority has been issued.
You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) if you do not comply with any aspect of the returns process specified as above, you will be deemed to have accepted delivery of the Product/s and you will not be entitled to have your Product/s replaced and you will not be entitled to a refund;
(b) the return of defective Product/s will only be accepted by Lakbima if the Product/s are in the same packaging used to deliver the Product/s to you and are in the same condition as when originally delivered to you;
(c) Lakbima‘s acceptance of the return of defective Product/s is not an acknowledgment of any fault by Lakbima or of any breach of the Terms of Service by Lakbima and is not an acceptance of or a granting of credit to you; and
(d) while Lakbima uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the packaging used by its delivery agents prevents damage being caused to your Product/ss during delivery to you, Lakbima is not liable for any damage caused during delivery and is entitled to refuse to replace any such damaged Product/s.